In order to ensure the safety and comfort of our staff and other customers we would politely request that you wear a face covering and maintain a reasonable social distance wherever possible whilst at The Mill, and in particular when moving around the building.
Our staff are working hard to ensure your comfort and safety so please comply with directional signage and any staff instructions whilst at The Mill to make your visit safe and enjoyable for everyone.
In particular, we ask that you kindly:
- Aim to arrive early to avoid congestion
- Book in advance, and where possible use print at home ticketing
- Order drinks for the interval (if applicable) in advance to avoid queue congestion
- If you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms please do not attend and contact us to update your booking
- Make use of the sanitiser stations around the building
If you would like to know more about the safety measures we’re putting in place, please contact our team at email@example.com.
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has supported us during these challenging times; we are incredibly grateful for your support. We are also indebted to Arts Council England and Cherwell District Council for their commitment to safeguarding The Mill’s future.