Last updated: 15th June 2021
Further to the latest government announcement, we are currently in discussion with the organisers of live events scheduled to take place between 21st June and 19th July to confirm whether they are able to proceed with their planned events under current step 3 restrictions.
We hope that there will be as few changes as possible to the programme, but our absolute priority is to ensure we can deliver each event safely within current rules.
Further updates will follow as soon as possible, and we will contact all ticket holders for forthcoming events with an update on their booking.
The Café Bar is open 10am-4pm Monday-Saturday, with indoor and outdoor seating available.
Indoors, groups are limited to a maximum of 6 people from no more than 2 households. Outdoors, groups are limited to 30 people.
Please note that all visitors must scan in for Track & Trace or leave their contact details.
We ask you to please note the following safety measures:
- Customers are requested to book in advance where possible in order to reduce the need for contact at the Box Office
- Masks are required to be worn whilst on-site, except for eating and/or drinking while seated
- Seating will be arranged in socially distanced household bubbles, with reduced capacity in line with government guidelines
- Please aim to arrive in good time before the performance, class or workshop, to allow for the additional time required to admit audience members while maintaining social distancing
- There will be additional cleaning between each performance with 24-hour effective products
- We have implemented a building one-way/directional system and allocated toilet facilities
As the UK progresses along the roadmap, we will update regularly with further details, not least as we look forward to safely returning to fuller capacity events once we reach step 4.
If you would like to know more about the safety measures we’re putting in place, please contact our team at email@example.com.
Our sincere thanks to everyone who has been so understanding over these last few months; we are incredibly grateful for your support. We are also indebted to Arts Council England and Cherwell District Council for their commitment to ensuring The Mill’s long term survival through these difficult times. There are a number of ways you too can support us to safeguard The Mill’s future:
Become a Member
As well as receiving a wide range of membership benefits, our members are also directly supporting The Mill through their annual membership fee. For more information click HERE.
Make a donation
Anyone can make a donation to The Mill via our website at any time. For more information click HERE.
Buy a ticket
Please consider buying tickets for events at The Mill, whether that’s a live show, class or workshop. Visit our What’s On page to see the full range of events and activities on sale. For more information click HERE.