Contract: Full Time, permanent
Salary Band: £22,508 – £24,000
We are seeking a Marketing & Development Officer to support the Executive Director and Artistic Director by leading on the marketing and promotion of the artistic programme and organisation as a whole to both existing and potential customers, members, funders and stakeholders.
Brief overview of Responsibilities:
- Work within set budgets and with a range of marketing tools to promote The Mill and its activities to new and existing audiences
- Implement agreed audience development strategies in line the organisation’s charitable aims
- Raise awareness of The Mill as a brand locally, regionally and nationally through effective press and communications strategies
- Identify, develop and maintain dynamic and positive relations with the public, media, businesses, funders and local arts and community groups
- Support the Arts Centre’s Directors in the creation of sponsorship packages and funding applications
- Implement strategies to generate income through individual giving, membership schemes and community fundraising
- Coordinate and deliver cultivation events and development events
- Support the fundraising and marketing of outreach programmes and projects
Applicants should have a genuine commitment to broadening access to the arts for all, and a collaborative approach to team and partnership working. You will be able to work effectively with a wide range of people and organisations to build positive relationships.
If you would like to join our enthusiastic and nimble staff team and have a like minded approach together with at least two years in a similar marketing or development role we would be delighted to hear from you.
Closing Date for applications: 11th February at 5pm
Please return completed application forms to Andrew Lister, Executive Director, The Mill Arts Centre, Spiceball Park, Banbury OX16 5QE