Did you know every time you play the National Lottery you’re supporting British film as well as community projects in your local area?
To say thank you, we’re inviting you to join us and see a film on Lotto on Sunday 30 September, as part of the National Lottery Cinema Day. From cinematic classics, modern day masterpieces and new releases there will be something for everyone, all you need is your Lotto ticket purchased for draws between 26 and 29 September to get a free adult cinema ticket on National Lottery Cinema Day.*
National Lottery players have helped fund thousands of projects across the British film industry. Since 1994 they have supported and nurtured new talent through nationwide training and development schemes, as well as engaging the next generation through educational initiatives in local schools and at BFI Academies. Their support has also helped British filmmakers to create extraordinary films such as The King’s Speech, Suffragette, Viceroy’s House and Pride and work with the BFI to engage new audiences through the BFI Film Audience Network and the BFI Audience Fund.
Tickets for the screenings are available only on the day (Sun 30 Sep) from our Box Office, and tickets will be issued on a first come, first served basis. We’re anticipating this will be a very busy day so arrive early to get your tickets.
On 30 Sep we’re screening Baz Luhrmann’s Moulin Rouge at 5pm.
*Terms and Conditions Apply:
● One Lotto ticket provides free entry for one adult to any film of their choosing on Sunday 30th September 2018 only.
● Under 16s are not eligible for free tickets.
● All Lotto tickets purchased for draws between 26th and 29th September qualify for free entry for one adult to any film of their choosing on Sunday 30th September 2018 at The Mill. Each participating cinema has the right to refuse entry in the event of a venue reaching capacity, as well as for any other circumstances.
● Participants can see any film of their choosing providing that the screening is not at full capacity, and subject to standard film age certification regulations.
● Free tickets can only be claimed, in person, on Sunday 30th September 2018. They cannot be booked in advance.
● Free tickets have no cash value.
● The promoter is The Mill Arts Centre.
● In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final.